We keep an eye on the details so you can focus on your business.
Are you tired of scheduling and coordinating multiple providers for compressed air service and equipment? It requires a great deal of time and energy to keep track of numerous quotes, contacts, purchase orders and warranties.
Airmatic Compressor is a one-stop resource for all of your compressed air equipment needs, and we provide turn-key installation while working closely with you from initial product selection to the final installation including future service or maintenance.
Airmatic Turn-Key Installations Include:
- A dedicated coordinator assigned to assist you throughout the process from order placement and shipment scheduling to equipment installation
- Single, comprehensive invoice to simplify accounts payable (includes equipment, freight, installation, and tax)
- Complete menu of electrical services, from simple control wiring to main line pulls, panel boxes, interlocking/interconnecting of equipment components, or complete electrical installations... all to NEC standards
- Wide range of concrete work at competitive rates: housekeeping pads, removal, forming, repair and restoration, pouring and more
- Benefits of working with one full-service provider: Eliminate multiple vendors charging for their time and travel, a significant cost savings
- Unloading, removal, and disposal of equipment is available
- Wireless Monitoring - Remote access Monitoring of compressed air & associated maintenance costs to help you stay ahead of the problems
The Power of Our World Class Product Providers/Alliances
We are Aligned with industry leading equipment suppliers:
Because it matters:
- We have an “On-Time, Every-time” Service Standard
- Our team was named the “most professional and courteous Service members” in the service business by Fortune 500 companies and look for associations tied to small and mid size business’…….(W to complete)
- We provide Responsive, knowledgeable, & Experienced Team Members every time
- We are neat freaks:---We have a “Leave things better than you found it” Standard
- When you call—you’ll talk to a live person to handle your needs/requests
- We provide dedicated service members who know your equipment as well as you do
- Our team members were called “Great Troubleshooters” by NJ Fortune 500 Clients
- We identify and fix problems at an even-faster pace than the rest-- We are able to improvise, adapt and overcome
- Our team members are qualified: Certifications EPA Refigerant, OSHA10, MTA Track Training , TWIC
- Real Time on-site Wi-Fi-enabled information gathering and reporting capability
- Well groomed, properly dressed, neat service techs with up to date and environmentally friendly service vehicles.
- Turn-key installations – demolition, installation, start up and clean up
- Your emergency is our emergency…Its our Business to keep you in business. We work with multiple suppliers to rapidly obtain materials for any emergency project.
- We’re prepared with proactive Up-to-date manufacturing service tips and bulletins to protect and update your equipment
- We are ISN Certified