We keep an eye on the details so you can focus on your business.
Are you tired of scheduling and coordinating multiple providers for compressed air service and equipment? It requires a great deal of time and energy to keep track of numerous quotes, contacts, purchase orders and warranties.
Airmatic Compressor is a one-stop resource for all of your compressed air equipment needs, and we provide turn-key installation while working closely with you from initial product selection to the final installation including future service or maintenance.
Airmatic Turn-Key Installations Include:
- A dedicated coordinator assigned to assist you throughout the process from order placement and shipment schedules to equipment installation
- Single, comprehensive invoice to simplify accounts payable (includes equipment, freight, installation, and tax)
- A complete menu of electrical services, from simple control wiring to mainline pulls, panel boxes, interlocking/interconnecting of equipment components, or complete electrical installations... all to NEC standards
- A wide range of concrete work at competitive rates: housekeeping pads, removal, forming, repair and restoration, pouring and more
- Benefits of working with one full-service provider: Eliminate multiple vendors charging for their time and travel, a significant cost savings
- Unloading, removal, and disposal of equipment is available
- Wireless Monitoring - Remote access Monitoring of compressed air & associated maintenance costs to help you stay ahead of the problems
The Power of Our World Class Product Providers/Alliances
We are Aligned with industry-leading equipment suppliers:
Because it matters:
- We have an “On-Time, Every-time” Service Standard
- Our team was named the “most professional and courteous Service members” in the service business by Fortune 500 companies and look for associations tied to the small and mid-size business’…….(W to complete)
- We provide Responsive, knowledgeable, & Experienced Team Members every time
- We are neat freaks:---We have a “Leave things better than you found it” Standard
- When you call—you’ll talk to a live person to handle your needs/requests
- We provide dedicated service members who know your equipment as well as you do
- Our team members were called “Great Troubleshooters” by NJ Fortune 500 Clients
- We identify and fix problems at an even-faster pace than the rest-- We are able to improvise, adapt and overcome
- Our team members are qualified: Certifications EPA Refigerant, OSHA10, MTA Track Training, TWIC
- Real-Time on-site Wi-Fi-enabled information gathering and reporting capability
- Well groomed, properly dressed, neat service techs with up to date and environmentally friendly service vehicles.
- Turn-key installations – demolition, installation, start-up and clean up
- Your emergency is our emergency…It's our Business to keep you in business. We work with multiple suppliers to rapidly obtain materials for an emergency project.
- We’re prepared with proactive Up-to-date manufacturing service tips and bulletins to protect and update your equipment
- We are ISN Certified